What Black History Month means to me

Being black means that I have to unfortunately continuously fight all the time. It means that I have my work continuously scrutinized, my achievements...

Farro and mushroom salad

Here is another delicious meat less main dish. Farro is a whole grain wheat similar to wheat or spelt kernels and has a nutty,...

A Family Day Message from the BFRC

The Borden Family Resource Centre would like to wish everyone in the community a very happy Family Day. Family, whomever that includes, gives you...

Watershed Condition Statement: Flood Outlook 

MEDIA RELEASE  - NOTTAWASAGA VALLEY CONSERVATION AUTHORITY The Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority advises that the Water Safety issued February 16, 2022 has been upgraded to a...

Watershed Condition Statement: Water Safety 

MEDIA RELEASE - NOTTAWASAGA VALLEY CONSERVATION AUTHORITY The Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority advises that warm temperatures and rain over the next 24 hours will cause...

Musical motivation

Music can help people become distracted from things associated with exercise, such as pain and fatigue, while also increasing endurance, reducing perceived exertion rate,...

Stevenson Memorial Hospital to Open COVID-19, Cold & Flu Clinic

MEDIA RELEASE Stevenson Memorial Hospital (SMH) in partnership with community physicians is opening a COVID-19, Cold & Flu Clinic starting Wednesday, February 16, 2022. The...

Do more with less: 6 Simple Tips

Over the past few years energy conservation has once again become a colossal issue in Canada and throughout the world, with extensive media coverage...

Pasta frittata

Here is another delicious meatless main dish. Nothing wrong with making a bit extra for leftovers the next day. It is delicious hot or...

Good nutrition is more than what you eat

Feeding and nourishing your body well helps optimize your well-being, contributing to more vitality and resilience to enjoy your life and care for others....
Angus
few clouds
4.8 ° C
7.1 °
2.3 °
45 %
3.1kmh
17 %
Fri
5 °
Sat
8 °