Looking for March Break activities for you and your family? Don’t forget to take advantage of savings at places that offer special pricing and discounts for military!
The CF Appreciation Program offers local and national discounts to Canadian military personnel and their families in recognition of their sacrifices and dedication. Here are just a few CF Appreciation partners you can save with using your CF1 Card:
- CN Tower (save 15% off* timed admission tickets)
- Great Wolf Lodge, Niagara Falls (save 20% off* your stay)
- Hockey Hall of Fame (save 30% off* admission)
- Ontario Science Centre (save 20% off* general admission tickets online)
- Royal Ontario Museum (save 20% off* admission)
Looking for something more local? These CF Appreciation partners offer great savings close to home:
- Cora – Barrie (save 15% off* regular price menu items)
- Harvey’s/Swiss Chalet – Angus (save 15% off* every day, and 20% off on Military Monday’s)
- McDonalds – Alliston and Angus (save 20% off* any sized brewed coffee or tea)
- Osmow’s – Angus (save 10%*)
- Wild Wing – Angus (save 10%* on pick-up or delivery on orders $50 or more)
*For complete details about these offers and other discounts available, visit cfappreciation.ca.
Who is eligible to save through CF Appreciation?
- Currently serving (Regular and Reserve)
- Families of currently serving
- Families of Veterans
- Extended Defence and Security Team (civilian and RCMP)
- Families of civilian and RCMP
- Foreign Military serving with CAF
- Families of Foreign Military serving with CAF
- Civilian and RCMP pensioners
- Families of civilian and RCMP pensioners
Click here to sign up for your free CF1 card today and enjoy discounts on house and home purchases, dining, attractions, entertainment, shops and services, accommodations, and more.
Are you a local business interested in becoming a CF Appreciation partner? Join the hundreds of local partners making a difference for the military community at Borden by contacting Marsh.Lynda@cfmws.com or calling (705)423-2496.
By: Emily Nakeff, Editor