A Heartfelt Thank you from My Sister’s Place

The Board of Directors and Staff of My Sister’s Place would like to send out a large and heartfelt thank you for...

Opioid Crisis: A Pandemic (2) too

Opioid use and abuse is the startling new pandemic of our age. AND it's affecting a wide range of people from all...

Tech tools for you!

Did you know Essa Public Library offers technology items to borrow, just like books? That’s right – your library card gives you...

Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation launches Holiday Gift Wrap Fundraiser

The Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation (SMHF) kicked off its inaugural Holiday Gift Wrap Fundraiser on December 4, 2020 in support of Stevenson...

Army Materials Tech embarks on artistic journey

MCpl Ryan Mountenay, 38, has found a way to combine his creativity with his military trade skillset. He’s a...

Ask the Expert: Preventing a pandemic of health problems

Q: As a result of COVID-19, my husband has spent the last seven months working from home and during that time he...

Winter Celebrations and Holidays in the Orange Zone

Special Statement from the Medical Officer of Health Because of COVID-19 and the recent advice to limit your close contacts (the...

The Steel Spirit Gallery Goes Virtual: featuring Elena Vlassova

The annual Steel Spirit Gallery, founded by Barbara Brown in 2017, showcases the unique artwork of Military, Police, Firefighters, Paramedics, Hospital Practitioners...

Juno the Polar Bear promoted to Honorary Master Corporal at the Toronto Zoo

On Thursday, November 12, representatives from the Toronto Zoo and the Canadian Army gathered to celebrate the fifth birthday of female polar...

Family Medicine Teaching Unit at RVH

Military families can sometimes find it challenging to find a family physician, especially if they are new to the area. We are...
Angus
broken clouds
18.1 ° C
19.2 °
14.3 °
61 %
5.5kmh
57 %
Thu
16 °
Fri
20 °