Juno the Polar Bear promoted to Honorary Master Corporal at the Toronto Zoo

On Thursday, November 12, representatives from the Toronto Zoo and the Canadian Army gathered to celebrate the fifth birthday of female polar...

Family Medicine Teaching Unit at RVH

Military families can sometimes find it challenging to find a family physician, especially if they are new to the area. We are...

November is Woman Abuse Prevention Month

This November, People In Transition, My Sister’s Place will be mobilizing our community as Ontario comes together in recognition of Woman Abuse...

The Steel Spirit Gallery Goes Virtual: featuring Eugene McKinnon

The annual Steel Spirit Gallery, founded by Barbara Brown in 2017, showcases the unique artwork of Military, Police, Firefighters, Paramedics, Hospital Practitioners...

Second World War Veteran shares story of service, loss of limb

On Remembrance Day this year, many Canadians will be reflecting on the 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War. Among...

More than $850,000 in additional funding available to support Simcoe Muskoka agencies and frontline...

As part of the $350 million Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) announced earlier this year, Canadian Red Cross, Community Foundations of Canada...

The Steel Spirit Gallery Goes Virtual: featuring Cpl Nicole Reid

The annual Steel Spirit Gallery, founded by Barbara Brown in 2017, showcases the unique artwork of Military, Police, Firefighters, Paramedics, Hospital Practitioners...

RSVP for the digital My Sister’s Place Annual General Meeting

You are invited to attend the virtual Annual General Meeting of People In Transition, My Sister’s Place on Wednesday, September 30th, from...

Local drive in concerts at discount for military

Countryfest Productions, in partnership with Ticketpro Canada, proudly presents two outdoor concerts at a 15% discount for CAF members.

The Steel Spirit Gallery goes virtual

Angus
scattered clouds
17 ° C
18.5 °
15.6 °
70 %
0.5kmh
39 %
Sat
27 °
Sun
29 °