CANEX IS Getting Greener 

There will be approximately 3.5 million fewer plastic shopping bags going into landfills across Canada this year thanks to CANEX. CANEX, Canada’s Military Store, is...

Bell Let’s Talk 2022

Bell Let’s Talk Day is Wednesday, January 26 and we’re joining in to help drive meaningful progress in mental health. COVID-19 has affected every aspect...

It’s a bright idea to conserve energy this New Year!

If the effects of global warming continue as it has been predicted by environmental scientists, roughly 20% of the earth’s vegetation and animal life...

Things to do: Virtual Bilingual Storytime with Essa Public Library

Bilingual Storytime is back at the Essa Public Library! Join Christine, Coordinator of Children and Family Experiences for this virtual program Tuesday mornings at...

Pork Tenderloin with Cider-Glazed Carrots

Here is a no fuss dinner that hits all the right stuff. Add a whole grain side dish and you will have a complete...

Food Banks Receive 200 Turkey Dinners

Members of the Canadian Forces School of Aerospace Technology & Engineering (CFSATE) continued the spirit of giving by helping pack and deliver 200 turkey...

Yogurt lemon cake with berry sauce | Gâteau au citron et au yogourt avec...

Version française This is a festive dessert that will complete any holiday meal. Ingredients 3/4 cup (175 mL) whole wheat flour 3/4 cup (175 mL) all-purpose...

50/50 Winner Announced! | Le gagnant du concours 50/50 est annoncé!

The NDWCC had its third and final draw on Wednesday, 8 December at CFB Borden’s HQ building. The lucky winner was Mr. Robert James...

3 Tips to Help with your Weight Loss New Year Resolutions | Trois conseils...

Version française When it comes to New Year resolutions, the most common one I hear is, “I want to get rid of my belly fat.”...

CANEX Gives Back | CANEX donne en retour

Version française It was a big day at CANEX on 13 December, with five lucky volunteers taking home hundreds in gift card prizes and thousands...
Angus
overcast clouds
19.2 ° C
21.9 °
16.6 °
66 %
4.6kmh
93 %
Mon
22 °
Tue
17 °