Mango Black Bean Salad

Here is a vegetarian recipe that can be used as a side dish or snack any time of day.   Ingredients  Mango, peeled and diced...

Summer is around the corner!

Tips to safely enjoy outdoor activities during the warm days ahead  MEDIA RELEASE - SIMCOE MUSKOKA DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT By Drs. Charles Gardner & Nicolas Sheppard-Jones The...

Supporting Morale in Unlikely Ways

During the pandemic, Base Borden has reduced training capacity, restricted movements too and from base, and closed facilities like the Terra Theatre to the...

Canadian Forces Base Borden military vehicles travelling in Simcoe County 

Public Service Announcement  June 23, 2021 – Borden, Ont. – National Defence / Canadian Armed Forces  Members of the public will see a small number of...

Community Share Gardens Flourishing in Angus

Essa Public Library has kicked off the Community Share Gardens in Angus, and they are looking for volunteers! The Community Share Garden project started back...

Stepping Through an Open Door

Posting season is upon us and for many of us that are moving, this is a time of stress and anxiety. If you purchased...

Sergeant Tommy Prince: A Timeline

June 1940 - Enlisted in the army and began his service with the Royal Canadian Engineers at the age of 24. 1942 - Started training...

‘From Earth to Sky’ A TVO Original film by Ron Chapman

Premieres on TVO on National Indigenous Peoples Day - Monday, June 21, 2021 at 9:00pm ET Premiering for National Indigenous Peoples Day, Monday, June 21,...

Vermicelli Frittata

Here is another tasty recipe that can be used as a side dish or snack throughout the day. Ingredients Small bundle thin rice vermicelli noodles...

Ask the Expert: Running Pain Free!

Q: Over the winter, I kept myself physically active by cross-country skiing and maintaining a home strengthening exercise program. So far this Spring, I...
Angus
broken clouds
12.1 ° C
14.3 °
9.8 °
78 %
5.1kmh
84 %
Thu
16 °
Fri
15 °